Re: Re: Accessibility of "CHM" format resources

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 15:01:35 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> There can be a pedantic reaction to use of the word "programming" but in this case I
> think it is justified since you describe yourself as a "certified Master CSS2 programmer". > It would certainly be misleading for any certification body to describe CSS2 as a
> programming language, so this does need clarifying by you.

I consider it a programming language. They do not. They simply
described it as CSS 2.

> Please don't be offended I am not questioning your skills or abilities. Just trying to source > your qualifications as you are using them to defend your opinions on this subject it is not > therefore unreasonable for you tell us where and from whom they are from.

I was not trying to use them as a qualification of my opinion because
I am certified. I should have said instead, I have been working
closely with CSS 1 and 2 for years and understand them well. I was
merely trying to qualify two points 1) I understand the languages well
and 2) I've been working with them for a long time.

Orion Adrian