RE: Link separation (not to be deprecated!!!!)

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:50:02 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> Should we
> now keep a simplified version of the checkpoint for usability reasons,
> rather than technical ones?
I agree with you that this should be deprecated if the technical
accessibility bar is gone. If we can't keep it (WAI) reasonably simple, then
people won't bother with *any* of the checkpoints, and adding pure-usability
checkpoints is the thin end of a rather enormous wedge.
Kind regards,
Lois Wakeman