Re: showing visited links ?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:21:06 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> Maybe I'm feeling quite uncharitable tonight, but: shouldn't the first
> thing any learner learns be how to correctly use their tools? Yes,

The sort of learner in question decides that the simpler course of action
is to simply not try even though having access to the web would reduce
the sense of being housebound.  They are not motivated by the entertainment
elements that encourage younger people to investigate and learn the
particular site's user interface paradigm.  They tend to be afraid of
making mistakes.