Re: frames and no frames content

For the record, I did not mean to imply I  was recommending a "You
need a Frames capable browser" as a message.

The navigation in the no-frames version would be equivalent to that
provided in the navigation frame.  Most frames are serving as
navigation in my experience.

When frames are not serving as navigation, you would need another
strategy altogether to provide equivalent functionality (whatever
that may be).

Cheers

Elizabeth

--