Re: accessible on-line survey

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:38:06 +0200
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: Marjolein Katsma <iamback4now@yahoo.com>, W3C WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Le lundi 18 avril 2005 ŗ 09:16 +0200, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a
ťcrit :
> Le samedi 16 avril 2005 ŗ 22:46 +1000, Charles McCathieNevile a ťcrit :
> > > Releasing such a system as Open Source would be a very good idea!
> >
> > Yes. I base my belief on the belief that W3C makes a commitment to release
> > its software under its open source license. I am starting to wonder if
> > that is actually true - they clearly do it for some things, but in other
> > cases don't seem to bother even providing access to the code - although a
> > lot of stuff is available somewhere in their public CVS tree on dev.w3.org
> > if you know where to look.

I've just been pointed to:
http://www.formassembly.com/form-builder.php , a PHP based library that
states creating standards-compliant Web forms. Maybe they already take
accessibility into account? Even if not, they are indeed Open Source,
and may be interested in feedback.

(I haven't tried it at all)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM