accessible on-line survey

From: Annmarie L Gemma <alg230@nyu.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:17:46 -0400
To: W3C WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello List,

I am assembling an on-line survey for users who have visually
impairments or who have dyslexia as a part of my Master's thesis.  I
was wondering if anyone might be familiar with on-line survey software
that is known for rendering accessible content to subjects who use
assistive technology, or that facilitates the author of the survey as
he/she produces accessible content?

Your opinions would be very much appreciated!  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Annmarie Gemma