RE: Inline Style Sheet Question

From: Beheler Kim <beheler_kim@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:29:41 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sorry this may be my lack of knowledge on style sheets, but what if
there is one word in the paragraph that needs to have a different style?
But by default the <p> tag creates a break after the closing </p>. So if
I created two separate styles in my style sheet for the <p> tag, how
would I remove the break?

P {

      Color: red;

}

P.bold {

      Font-weight: bold;

}

For example, the previous code would be displayed as:

Here is my

paragraph.

I understand that I could use a <span> tag around the word 'paragraph'.
But how would I use the style sheet if it is an abuse of style sheets to
create my own class (ex. .red)?