Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Accessible web content services.

Nice to hear you thinking on what I think are sound lines, anyway :-)

If you add some stuff about "trust" you can find out who trusts a
particular accessibility expert, and that way you get to build up a
picture without relying on any particular central authority (I might
believe thatch, and you might believe joe, but we can trace the relevant
networks according to who trusts who and find people that we thin it is
reasoanble to trust...)

I cc'ed tom croucher, because he is doing some work in this area at the
moment.

cheers

Chaals

--