Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Accessible web content services.

From: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:36:44 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: "Patrick H. Lauke" <redux@splintered.co.uk>, WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Tom Croucher <tom.croucher@sunderland.ac.uk>

http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/topic_interest is pretty much deprecated.
http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/interest (described at
http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/#term_interest) is being favoured amongst FOAFsters
although I prefer the former (though it needs to work with another ontology to
describe these interests).

http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/interest works by refering to a page on the web about
the topic in question. This clearly works best for the kind of searches we're
talking about if there is one page which is *the* page for the topic in
question. http://www.w3.org/WAI/ is probably the most suitable choice in this
case.

--
Jon Hanna