Re: Table used in place of list

Hi Sailesh,

at Sidar we consider not marking up a list of things as a list to be a
violation of 3.6. It doesn't seem to cause a lineraisation problem. Jaws
might be applying its own algorithm to the question of how to find a
header (when in fact the table doesn't need one) but it probably does
violate 3.1 Use style sheets to control presentation and layout, since it
is using a tableto control layout. (To know exactly I would have to look
at the page, of course).

my 2 bits...

Chaals

--