Re: How to move the cursor from one Frame to another

Actually, lots of things about frames are good - unfortunately there
are a few architectural problems with them.

In this case I would rely on the users. In common setups like IE/Jaws
the users will be able to move between frames as a function of the user
agent. In systems that don't present all the frames (Lynx, Amaya, etc)
the user will be offered a choice of which frame they want to see (so
they can choose the navigation frame, or the content frame, or
whatever), or they can just work with the noframes version.

Cheers

Chaals