From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Martin Hornung
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 8:02 PM
To: W3c-Wai-Ig
Subject: FW: accessible procurement policies

>Martin

p.s.:

@keiko: yes it is poor human kind did not evolve into the peacful
tolerant
and wise people of tomorrow :o( here in germany we have like austria a
law,
so that websites of public interest (not private or commercial sites)
have
to be accessible for handicaped people. so, what good is a law if people
who
are not obeying it don't get punished (...like in paying a fine...)? i
think
that is a good thing - and the right direction for human kind ;)

...just my 2 cent...