Re: CV in a table?

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <andrew_kirkpatrick@wgbh.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:56:47 -0500
To: "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Cc: Jeroen Budts <jeroen@lightyear.be>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

P.H.Lauke wrote:

>I'd think that a properly marked up table (with relevant <TH scope="row"> etc) would
>be perfectly appropriate for this task.

one table or many?  I envision a header element followed by a table
containing a column of dates and a column of jobs/schools/other.  This
would be repeated some number of times in the document.  You could even
use a table caption instead of a header element in some cases, but right
now there is better support for viewing and navigating document
structure by headers than by table captions.

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick, Project Manager
WGBH National Center for Accessible Media