Re: CV in a table?

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <andrew_kirkpatrick@wgbh.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:56:47 -0500
To: "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Cc: Jeroen Budts <jeroen@lightyear.be>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

P.H.Lauke wrote:

>I'd think that a properly marked up table (with relevant <TH scope="row"> etc) would
>be perfectly appropriate for this task.
one table or many?  I envision a header element followed by a table
containing a column of dates and a column of jobs/schools/other.  This
would be repeated some number of times in the document.  You could even
use a table caption instead of a header element in some cases, but right
now there is better support for viewing and navigating document
structure by headers than by table captions.

Andrew Kirkpatrick, Project Manager
WGBH National Center for Accessible Media