Re: Web Forms: Usability and Accessibility Question.

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:57:46 -0500
To: "James Nurthen" <james.nurthen@oracle.com>, "Jon Dodd" <jon@bunnyfoot.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Were I at the service desk taking a call from someone who said they could
not access my site with jaws and I found out that they disregard the
information I have to offer in this way, I would point it out.  It is one
thing to use the rong browser/at, it is another to use the right stuff
incorrectly.  I agree that it might not be necessarily good to have all
graphics turned on, but labeled graphics is certainly within the realm of
expectation for a user of a graphical environment.