RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

From: Geoff Deering <gdeering@acslink.net.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:51:17 +1000
To: "John Colby" <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>, <sdale@stevendale.com>
Cc: <lois@lois.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <lists@isofarro.uklinux.net>, <charles@sidar.org>
  From: John Colby

  I was speaking at an Accessiblity workshop yesterday (Wednesday) and in the discussion sessions we came up with a number of suggestions of what accessibility and standards features we'd like to see in NVu (or any tool). I'll be posting these to NVu devel groups when I've proven that they don't exist in the product at the moment.

  John