RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

From: John Colby <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:05:30 +0100
To: "Geoff Deering" <gdeering@acslink.net.au>, <sdale@stevendale.com>
Cc: <lois@lois.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <lists@isofarro.uklinux.net>, <John.Colby@uce.ac.uk>, <charles@sidar.org>
I was speaking at an Accessiblity workshop yesterday (Wednesday) and in the discussion sessions we came up with a number of suggestions of what accessibility and standards features we'd like to see in NVu (or any tool). I'll be posting these to NVu devel groups when I've proven that they don't exist in the product at the moment.

John