RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

Actually, that is a remarkably *positive* response.

From a developer's standpoint, you sent him mail saying:

"""A bunch of people you may not have heard of think your
project could be great.  But you might have to start over
from scratch.  And we're not sure exactly what it *should*
look like, so there isn't a clear design to start over with.
Don't expect much help with the coding, but you might (or
might not) get some help with review and feature requests."""

The *polite* end of normal replies would be to refer you to
their bug-tracker/feature request system, and *maybe* ask for
specific requests.

To even say that they will consider it indicates either that he
is trying to be *very* polite, or that it is already a priority.

Since a later message said that one of the developers plans
to come to a meeting about accessibility, I would bet that
they are very interested in doing this right -- the only
things stopping them are lack of knowledge and lack of time.

So if you can make specific requests, many of them will be
honored.  Even those that seem to take a rethink and a
reengineering may get done, though probably not as quickly.

-jJ