Re: Focus

From: Julian Scarlett <j@simweed.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 16:58:19 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> I drew up a little diagram [5] today at the suggestion of w3-di
> participant, but are there must be better ones out there? :)

The diagram seems to be lacking a lot (apart from a textual equivalent
;-)). I think there need to be more immediate subsets of universal
accessibility. (OK, I'm not sure what at the moment but intuitively it
looks and feels too disjointed and sparse.)

What you need is some sort of web application where people can modify
the diagram and others can discuss. Maybe like some sort of svg wiki?

Julian