Re: Focus (with diagram URI)

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@cs.helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 19:40:16 +0300
To: Julian Scarlett <j@simweed.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 04:58:19 +0100, Julian Scarlett wrote:
> What you need is some sort of web application where people can modify
> the diagram and others can discuss. Maybe like some sort of svg wiki?

SVG format:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/hendry/work/thesis/pictures/accessibility.svg

Dia format:
http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/hendry/work/thesis/pictures/accessibility

My browser can't view SVG, and besides I have not seen a SVG wiki. So
the best I can suggest is for you all to grab what I have and play
around with it and stick it back up on the web somewhere (or just mail
it to me).

Kind regards,