marked in red:

From: david poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:43:35 -0400
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi all!

I'm looking for a site that violates the convention of using text to convey
important information and instead uses color alone or at least without text
to convey important information.  In this case, I'm looking for a form that
does this or a form that when it validates results and returns errors that
does this.  Please point me to one if possible so that I can test something.

Thanks!

David Poehlman
poehlman1@comcast.net