Re: marked in red:

From: Marjolein Katsma <hgnje001@sneakemail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:05:19 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At 14:43 2004-05-05, david poehlman wrote:
>I'm looking for a site that violates the convention of using text to convey
>important information and instead uses color alone or at least without text
>to convey important information.

Just stumbled over this
one:    http://www.bsa.org/usa/report/Reporting-Form.cfm
(BSA piracy reporting form - three pages long, too - and the home page has
a big Flash thing "OR" a dropdown menu without button...)

If anyone wished to contact them about it:
http://www.bsa.org/usa/about/Contact-BSA.cfm

--
Marjolein Katsma
Spam Reporting Addresses: http://banspam.javawoman.com/report3.html