Re: fixed font size

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:18:48 -0500 (CDT)
To: Steven Dale <sdale@stevendale.com>
Cc: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> AMEN!

...sister!

>    And isnt that what we are after here?  Accessibility?

If you have a choice between a dog of a browser that doesn't work with
pixel-sized fonts, found in real-world sites, and a newer browser that
does (*and* has tabbed browsing, popup blocking, better standards
compliance, and the like), why would you go with the dog?

Now, if you *don't* have a choice, that's *different*. Let's just stop
pretending that the Web equals IE for Windows.

> Sounds to me like many so called experts on here want the prestige
> without doing the work.

I do quite a lot of work, thank you very much.

>  Joe Clark, for example, showed a very arrogant and unrealistic
> demand for everyone to make people upgrade.

I demanded nothing. I could start, though.

> Julian Scarlett said:
> > James Craig wrote:

Wow. A double top-post.

--