Re: fixed font size

From: Julian Scarlett <j@simweed.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 07:18:23 +0100
To: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Cc: Steven Dale <sdale@stevendale.com>, WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Joe Clark wrote:

> Now, if you *don't* have a choice, that's *different*. Let's just stop
> pretending that the Web equals IE for Windows.

But for most people they don't have a choice. Even if it's through
ignorance or fear of something different they still don't have the choice.
It's time to get pragmatic Joe and realise that we have to code for
*every* combo of user agent, platform and disability and not just the
ones that we feel like.

J.