legal case Ryan air

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:50:55 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
BlankIt a appears another interesting case goes to court today
where a wheel chair user is seeking compensation
from London Stanstead Airport and Ryan Air for charging 18.00 for the use of a wheelchair and lift to get onto the plane.

I realise it is the Airlines that take the flak for this, but
I believe it is the Airport authority that makes the charge??

I think he has an open and shut case, but the outcome will be interesting, and I believe the airline and airport are
only contesting the case as this sets a precedent to supply a reasonable service for all disabled travellers, world wide.

Shame on them

Blank_Bkgrd.gif
(image/gif attachment: Blank_Bkgrd.gif)