Re: RE : link in new window debate

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:01:26 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hang on, just putting on my hard hat and flak jacket.

Ready now

I have heard all the pro's and con's before, the solutions and alternatives
are endless, and it seems we are going round in circles. But I have a
question, why oh why do we need a new window in the first place? (unless we
just wish to demonstrate we can)

If it is a link and the individual wishes to click on it just send 'em
there. Or is there some added benefit to our lives as the web designer by
doing so?

yawns
Paul