Re: "Special message to website creators"

From: Jon Gibbins <jon@nov5th.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:31:49 +0000
To: paul@ten-20.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

 > Depends what software you are using to build the page with, or what
 > the defaults are set at.

Apologies. I think the comment I made earlier was a little off-topic
really... I was referring to Windows as an OS (or Explorer more
specifically) rather than commenting from a web development point of view.

With respect to forcing open new windows, I think the debate seems
pretty much an 'each to their own' at the moment... but I can appreciate
the problems associated with it and I've a little more wiser to it.

Personally, at the moment I am interested in approaching accessibility
problems from the browser application level rather than the markup level.

.j