RE: Using Frames - what problems do screen readers have?

From: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:24:47 -0500 (EST)
To: Kurt_Mattes@bankone.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 Kurt_Mattes@bankone.com wrote:

> confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
> you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
> herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
> received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
> sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
> or hard copy format. Thank you

the above is all I got from you, and this time TWO attachments were
removed......*(@#&*!)@ eh?

Bob

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys@smartnospam.net

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately the place where I work uses several systems that impact my email behavior.  I have no idea why it decided to make my response an attachment - sorry about that.  And if it does it again to this email, I apologize again.

Kurt