RE: Using Frames - what problems do screen readers have?

From: <Kurt_Mattes@bankone.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:09:32 -0500
To: <accessys@smart.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately the place where I work uses several systems that impact my email behavior.  I have no idea why it decided to make my response an attachment - sorry about that.  And if it does it again to this email, I apologize again.

Kurt