Re: Help for braille.css and aural.css

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 01:27:49 -0000
To: "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>" Those without company budgets use other software, but that is unlikely
> to understand style sheets."

Hmmm........digital divide issues. This is an old thread on this board going
back 2 years. I forget why I was shot down in flames last time I brought
this up, hence my absence from this list, but is the above quote not
fundamentally "therefore not accessible??????" or are we back to boring
design issues and commercially funded thus adopted as policy issues?????

grimaces

Paul Davis
(sponsored by no one)