Seeking students with disabilities

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cc.usu.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:40:31 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

NEEDED:  College and university students with disabilities.

FOR: A research study about the use of the Web in higher education.

I am researching the way in which the Internet is used in instructional
settings, and the way in which instructors and institutions meet the
needs of students with disabilities.

I will be interviewing students about this topic during the next few
weeks. I will conduct these interviews in person, if possible, or over
the phone, by online chat, or by email for students who live at a
distance (I am located in Logan, Utah). The primary focus will be on US
institutions, but I am interested in participants from all countries
around the world. The WebAIM team can conduct the interview in English,
Spanish, German, Hindi, or Telugu.

Please contact Paul Bohman at paulb@cc.usu.edu if you would be
interested in participating in this study.

Also, please pass this announcement on to others who may be interested
in participating. The more participants the better.

--
Paul Ryan Bohman
Technology Coordinator