Seeking students with disabilities

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cc.usu.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:40:31 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

NEEDED:  College and university students with disabilities.

FOR: A research study about the use of the Web in higher education.

I am researching the way in which the Internet is used in instructional
settings, and the way in which instructors and institutions meet the
needs of students with disabilities.

I will be interviewing students about this topic during the next few
weeks. I will conduct these interviews in person, if possible, or over
the phone, by online chat, or by email for students who live at a
distance (I am located in Logan, Utah). The primary focus will be on US
institutions, but I am interested in participants from all countries
around the world. The WebAIM team can conduct the interview in English,
Spanish, German, Hindi, or Telugu.

Please contact Paul Bohman at paulb@cc.usu.edu if you would be
interested in participating in this study.

Also, please pass this announcement on to others who may be interested
in participating. The more participants the better.

Paul Ryan Bohman
Technology Coordinator
WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind)
Center for Persons with Disabilities