From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of P.H.Lauke
Sent: 29 September 2003 13:13
To: WAI-IG
Subject: RE: [w3c-wai-ig] <none>

Well, that's my point exactly. As it's unlikely that these places
will have all necessary fonts installed, simply unicode-encoding
something and relying on the user's browser to display it correctly
may not be the correct approach...and possibly a dual solution
involving both unicode and image (with english ALT) may have to
be considered...

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford