RE: [w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: P.H.Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: 29 Sep 2003 13:13:21 +0100
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Well, that's my point exactly. As it's unlikely that these places
will have all necessary fonts installed, simply unicode-encoding
something and relying on the user's browser to display it correctly
may not be the correct approach...and possibly a dual solution
involving both unicode and image (with english ALT) may have to
be considered...

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford