GIFs

From: Vincent Flanders <vincent9@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:31:57 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I haven't examined every accessibility verification tool out there, but it
seems rather strange to me the ones I've looked at want me to manually
examine each GIF file for flicker. Even *I* know that it's possible for a
programmer to examine the contents of a GIF file and tell if it's animated.
Are there any accessibility tools out there that check the GIFs for you and
eliminate the ones that obviously aren't animated?

Vincent Flanders

Visit "America's Web Site" http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/

Order "Son of Web Pages That Suck"
at