Re: A Dyslexic Perspective on e-Content Accessibility

From: Peter Rainger <P.F.Rainger@sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:31:44 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear All,

I would say I am sorry to start such a stir about Word Document accessibility but in some way it has got you all thinking, I would be very interested to here from anyone who has experience of accessibility problems with MS Word (not purely interoperability ones though) as I have been asked to write a guidance paper on this for UK education. If you can email me with ideas I will collect them together and post up them on a website.

The Paper "A Dyslexic Perspective on e-Content Accessibility" is now available as a PDF and RTF

http://www.techdis.ac.uk/seven/papers/dyslexia.pdf

or the info site at

http://www.techdis.ac.uk/seven/papers/

This copy has not been updated since the last posting and I hope to include main of your contributions in the near future - when I get a chance. A HTML version will be available soon too.

Peter Rainger ( p.f.rainger@sussex.ac.uk )
TechDis, USIE, EDB,
University of Sussex,
Brighton BN1 9RG