Flash Accessibility

From: Angela K Hilton <angela.hilton@umist.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:25:39 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi all

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew very much about making Flash Movies

The people I work for want Flash movies on the main site, against my advice

Does anyone have much experience in making accessible flash? can it actually
be done? does MX do what it promises to do?

Specifically - do you know if creating Access Keys, in Flash, overwrites those
already used by users using screen readers?

are there any opinions in general about Flash + Accessibility.

Angela K Hilton
Web & E-Learning Officer
Tel: 0161 200 3389