Re: Broken links

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:42:29 +1100
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Jesper Tverskov" <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>

I don't think it is right, I think it shows that some people haven't
understood the web very well, or that things are lost (having been
trained as an historian, this doesn't strike me as progress ;-)

One of the general rambling documents produced by Tim Berners-Lee about
the Web is called "cool URIs don't change" - in my opinion one of the
more important documents he has written (others would include the
original specification for HTML, and much more important for URLs and
HTTP).

see http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI

cheers

Chaals