new to group, want site to pass validators

From: sheila herman <sheilahweb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:37:27 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I am new to the listserv and designed/maintain a
website for a group that does research on aging with
disabilities. So, the audience is very diverse, many
professors as well as advocates who may use assistive

I've run my site through numerous validators but
always get some things that seem very odd. For
example, on the Lift validator it says I have an audio
element when I don't. Or things that say I need long
for relatively simple images. Most of the red flags
are section 508 warnings.

Does anyone have any advice on how I should get my
page validated?
A-Prompt seems more reasonable, because I can check
things out and then say that they are fixed.

The site is here

Thank you in advance for your responses and any
resources you can suggest.

Do you Yahoo!?