Re: Title and alt on the site logo.

"David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:002901c2cecb$37d98380$6501a8c0@handsontech...

> Hi Tim and all, First, The word link need not be in either.  Second, it is
> most likely best to use both with slightly different styling in each
because
> different ats and uas and combinations there of now and in the future will
> utillize them differently, some treating them separately, some treating
them
> equally, some allowing for configuration of which or both to show?

The title being "links to home page" seems incorrect, that sounds like the
title on the surrounding a element, not the title on the image - the image
doesn't link to anything the a element does - However adding it to the img
may be a good idea for UA's.

The alt I would suggest as simply the alternative to the graphic, the fact
it's a link, and where that link goes is not relevant.

Jim.