Re: Title and alt on the site logo.

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:05:09 -0500
To: Tim Roberts <tim@wiseguysonly.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Tim and all, First, The word link need not be in either.  Second, it is
most likely best to use both with slightly different styling in each because
different ats and uas and combinations there of now and in the future will
utillize them differently, some treating them separately, some treating them
equally, some allowing for configuration of which or both to show?  We just
had a long discussion of this kind of thing in part over the past several
days so If I read you right, ther has been no consensus reached but that is
my two cents worth.