Bobby on Linux

From: Tim Roberts <tim@wiseguysonly.com>
Date: 01 Feb 2003 19:26:10 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I have just purchased Bobby for linux (using JVM) because I am sick of
waiting for 1 minute to validate each page.

I can get bobby to run fine, but whatever URL or local file I attempt to
validate, no report is displayed...

Surely there are some members on this list who use both Linux and have
bobby???? Any thoughts are gratefully accepted.

Before anyone tells me to use Watchfire support, I suggest you go and
look at it first and you may show me some sympathy.

Regards,

Tim