RE: User-stylesheets and screen reader support for lang, aural st yles, etc.

The footer is added automatically to all outgoing corporate email from this
domain. I have no control over it. It's just something the lawyers think is
necessary. However, the mailing list is the indended recipient of this email
so anyone subscribed would be the intended recipient. I'm not sure what you
mean by implying that it's "bogus".

As to the original topic, I was mainly asking about commercial screen
readers like "IBM Home Page Reader" or "JAWS". I wasn't referring to Mozilla
or Internet Explorer since screen reading functionality is not necessary for
a vast majority of their intended audience. I assumed that someone with a
more in-depth knowledge of those products (HPR and JAWS) might be suscribed
to this list.

Last time I tested IBM HPR 3.0, it had the pronunciation ability of multiple
languages, but would not switch automatically. The user had to manually
select their preferred language. I don't believe it had any aural style
sheet support either, but I am hoping future versions of both of those
applications will.

Thanks again.
James Craig