Re: Relative Font Size

I agree, using the small, medium etc sizes is best, although beware because
medium is very large indeed!  Em is really useful when creating fluid
resizable layouts with css because it allows things like background colours
on divs to resize in relation to the font size when people up the text size
in their browsers, whereas percentages are a bit unreliable in this respect.
At least that's my experience....

btw have nearly cracked a fluid, resizable FOUR column layout using just
css.  where the entire layout of every page can be determined by the
external style sheet (and visitors can, if they are so minded, write a new
skin for it - it's a site aimed at youth) Could this be a world first?

Julia

-----
we3

-----