Re: "Think EUO, not SEO"/Google

From: The Snider's Web <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:01:49 -0300
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi All,

Thanks for the great discussion-lots to think about there :) One thing I
just noticed-in my original email I forgot to include the info on where you
can read the whole article about this topic and who wrote it  (my apologies
to the author of the piece and the newsletter it was in). Thus please let
me correct that error :)

The quote I gave was from The High Rankings Advisor Newsletter Issue No.
058 produced by Jill Whalen (http://www.highrankings.com/advisor.htm). The
article was Google Gets Tough(er) on Spam By Christine Churchill
<http://www.keyrelevance.com>

Thanks,

Lisa