Can JAWS Handle Javascript-Generated Drop-Down Menus?

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:39:48 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Pretty simple question really. If I use one of those lousy Macromedia
Dreamweaver Menu Behaviors, can JAWS read it? The menu is completely
generated by Javascript, so there is nothing in the markup but a bunch
of JS. I am working on something that I inherited, and it uses one of
these menus, which I personally can't stand.

If it would help for me to post a sample online, I can. I just thought
that it might be a common enough question that someone with JAWS could
answer right away.

Randal Rust
Covansys Corp.
Columbus, OH