RE: Can JAWS Handle Javascript-Generated Drop-Down Menus?

From: RUST Randal <RRust@COVANSYS.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:28:40 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Patrick Burke said:

> pointer to the example & I'll give it a shot.

This page has a similar type of menu.

http://www.mass.gov/portal/index.jsp

There should be sub-options under "home & health." David Poehlman sent
me the JAWS output yesterday and they weren't there. I could handle
using a Javascript menu like this, but only if it uses DOM to manipulate
a UL with nested lists. At least that way the menu options would be read
by Lynx or JAWS.

Randal Rust
Covansys Corp.
Columbus, OH