Re: SVG: accessible interactive examples

Joe,

can you identify why traintrack.svg is accessible?

can current screen readers access the content? in a way that a non
sighted reader can navigate successfully?

How about keyboard users? it is not possible to tab to any of the
links, this seems problematical for keyboard users, though the arrows
do work well for forwards and backwards, but is this a standard?
(The index page represents a particularly good range of issues, try
using the arrows ,this should be like a tab, but instead in OSX IE it
starts from the beginning, sadly on OSX mozilla its a disaster, with
the index page and other pages displayed at the same time:-()

It certainly has a relatively simple if perhaps non-standard interface,
but might perhaps be considered rather large for an example.

can we create or find one, possibly small example of an interactive SVG
site, that we can agree is fairly accessible for what is currently
possible. (If it is small we can re-write it fairly easily.)

Thanks so much,

Jonathan