RE: Head in the sand, driving a car

A half-serious, half humorous answer to the "how to disable
right click" question: give them a Mac mouse ;-)

Seriously though, you may want to look at providing alternative
input devices (i.e. the "instructor's car with dual controls")

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk