Re: Head in the sand, driving a car

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 23:48:16 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>

Relatively simply, by having an icon (favicon or other) that loads the
webpage on the desktop.
or having a local carer who navigates to the page. We have users that
do both.
This right clicking problem can be physical, drug induced, related to
learning difficulty, or other....
In an ideal world this introduction to the web could be semi-automated,
memorise where you got to blah blah but we are not there yet.
This might in any case interfere with the spontaneity that motivates.

Jonathan

Jon wrote