Re: Accessible Dynamic Menus

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:08:40 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

just to set the record streight, jaws is not a screen scraper.  if it were,
we'd be in real trouble judging from what I know of what appears on the
screen as a result of some renderings.  Jaws works with ie and msaa to
present the information coded into the pages in the best way that the
current mode of thinking has to offer for the users of jaws.