From: Matthew R. Moore [mailto:mrmoore@truman.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 4:15 PM
To: Jordan, Alixa
Cc: W3C-WAI Interest Group
Subject: RE: No JavaScript for previous page and print screen

Alixa,

If you want to try using ASP and a text-file, try adapting the "Content
Linking Component" as demonstrated at
http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_examples.asp.  If you incorporate it in to
your pages (either hard-code or as an include), it works very well.

<%
Set nl=Server.CreateObject("MSWC.NextLink")
If (nl.GetListIndex("directory/text_file_name.txt")>1) Then
%>
<a
href="<%Response.Write(nl.GetPreviousURL("directory/text_file_name.txt"))%>"
<%End If%>

Where the text file contains your links with tab separators before their

page1.asp	Page 1
page2.asp	Page 2
page3.asp	Page 3

Hope this helps, Matt

Matthew R. Moore | mailto:mrmoore@truman.edu
Human Resources, Truman State University
106 McClain Hall, 100 East Normal, Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660.785.4031 - Fax: 660.785.7520
http://hr.truman.edu | http://businessoffice.truman.edu